26. Verdelho - Rams Leap - New South Wales 2008 (Australia)
Fresh and lemony, made from this famous Madeira grape variety.
27. Macon Peronne - Domaine Bicheron 2009 (France)
Classic Maconnais chardonnay, showing elegant, complex fruit and balance.
28. Muscadet 1er Cru du Chateau - Chateau Ragotiere - Loire 2009 (France)
A gold medal-winner in Paris this year. The oldest vines producing rich fruit flavours balanced by crisp minerality.
W1 2004 Cloudy Bay – Te Koko – Oaked Sauvignon (New Zealand)
W2 2001 Chassagne Montrachet 1er Cru Blanc – 'Morgeot' Domaine Blain Gagnard
W3 2007 Meursault 1er Cru –'Charmes' Maison Champy (France)
W4 2006 Chablis Grand Cru 'Les Close' Domaine Emile Petit (France)
W5 2006 Corton Charlemagne - Maison Champy (France)
1B. Kir Royale
23. Chardonnay – Sol de Andes - Central Valley (Chile)
24. Pinot Grigio – Ca Solare (Italy)
25. Sauvignon Blanc – Kuraka (New Zealand)
59. Shiraz – Le Charme (France)
29. Sancerre "La Guiberte" - Domaine Alain Gueneau 2010 (France)
Clean, fresh-cut grass on the bouquet, overt and expansive palate with ripe gooseberries giving an added weight.
30. Chablis Domaine Testut 2010 (France)
This is the essence of great Chablis. A clean minerally style with subtle mineral and citrus gruits that combine beautifully.
31. Sauvignon Blanc - Bouchard Finlayson Stellenbosch 2010 (South Africa)
A stunning Sauvignon Blanc from Peter Finlayson. Crisp and clear green apples with varietal symphony and minerally rich on the lasting palate.
32. Pouilly Fume "Silice" Domaine Jean Pabiot 2010 (France)
The flinty notes from the local terroir are in perfect balance with wonderful aromas and a full flavoured finish.
33. Fairhall Downs Sauvignon Blanc – Marlborough 2008 (New Zealand)
Zest, gooseberry and apple with a crisp lemon grass finish.
34. Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc – Marlborough 2011 (New Zealand)
This wine needs no introduction!
46. Chenin Blanc - Drakensberg 2011 (South Africa)
Fresh guava and green apple flavours with a lovely fresh streak of lime.
47. Riesling - Bladen 2010 (New Zealand)
Fresh lively flavours of lemon & lime and green apple succomb to a gentle honey sensation. A crisp, clean finish completes the experience.
48. Gewurztraminer - Pfaffenheim 2009 (France)
Exotic and spicy with notes of lychees. A great partner for our more spicy dishes.
35. Chardonnay Gran Reserva - Rucahue Winery - Maule Valley 2006 (Chile)
Luscious tropical fruit with toasty oak notes.
36. Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico Superiore - Casal Farnetto 2007 (Italy)
A complex wine with full and fruit aromatics and tremendous length.
37. Oaked Chardonnay - Rustenberg Stellenbosch 2010 (South Africa)
A complex array of flavours and aromas showing nuttiness and marzipan with underlying citrus flavours and hints of white peaches.
38. Rustenberg Five Soldiers Chardonnay 2010 (South Africa)
This world class barrel-fermented Chardonnay rivals the Grand Cru’s of Burgundy at a price that you won’t believe! Dominated by peach flavours with hints of vanilla and nuts; a palate richly flavoured yet elegant which lingers for an age.
39. Puilly Fuisse Domaine Roger Luquet 2009 (France)
The Vincent family have long been regarded as owning one of the greatest estates, rich in white blossom aromas, full and fruity on the palate with a delicious minerality.
41. Chablis Premier Cru Montmains Domaine Morronniers 2009 (France)
Powerful yet elegant, intense and rich in style with delicious fruit purity. An exceptional premier Cru.
42. Meursault Domaine Michelot 2008 (France)
A serious refined style of Mersault. All the traditional rich butteriness with a razor sharp freshness that is something to behold.
43. Condrieu – Domaine Gaillard (France)
Ultimate elegance and delicacy from the Viognier grape. Cult Rhone white from one of the world’s greatest winemakers.
44. Cloudy Bay Chardonnay – Marlborough 2008 (New Zealand)
Delectable aromas of ripe stonefruit and orange blossom mingled with hints of white chocolate. Full-bodied with toasted nutets, honey and cream flavours.
45. Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru – 'La Garenne' Latour (France)
One of the Puligny’s most sought after wines as a model of intensity and balance. Splendidly concentrated and opulent yet beautifully proportioned and never overbearing.
49. Blush Pinot Grigio – Ca Solare (Italy)
50. Blush Pinot Grigio – Ca Solare (Italy)
Coppery pink in colour, subtle strawberry fruit flavour with a soft fresh finish.
51. Zinfandel Rose - Discovery Beach 2010 (USA)
Vibrantly coloured Rose which exudes ripe red fruit aromas and follows through on the palate for a delectable glass of summer fruit punch.
52. Sancerre Rose - Domaine Sylvain Bailley (France)
Pure Pinot Noir from the Loire to be served slightly chilled to accentuate the silky elegance and berry fruit flavours.
53. Château de Selle - Domaines Ott - Cotes de Provence 2009 (France)
This celebrated winery is now owned by Louis Roederer the makers of Cristal Champagne. Like its bubbly cousin, this wine is recognised as one of the world’s greatest.
54. Pinotage – Forge Mill 2010 (South Africa)
Stunning red from the Cape. Jammy, spice, blackcurrant with a rich cedar backbone.
55. Merlot – Guardian's Peak - Stellenbosch 2009 (South Africa)
Smooth and soft with cherry and spice flavours.
56. Chateau Grand Pierres - 1er Cotes de Blaye (France)
This classic Claret from the north banks of Bordeaux is predominantly from the Merlot grape and shows great structure, wonderful fruit flavours and perfect balance.
57. Barbera d’Asti Ca Solare - Piedmont 2009 (Italy)
Fabulous rich fruit and very moreish.. Soft well rounded with a long finish.
58. Concha y Toro - Marques De La Casa Concha Merlot 2009 (Chile)
A quality single vineyard Merlot which shows much more depth and elegance. Rich and deftly balanced wine is muscular with layers of complex currant, spice, wild berry and plum with notes of vanilla oak and mocha, supple and rounded with well integrated tannins.
60. Rioja Crianza – Bodegas Vega (Spain)
61. Merlot - Sol De Andes - Central Valley (Chile)
62. Fleurie "Clos de la Roilette" - Domaine Coudert 2009 (France)
Known as the “Queen of Beaujolais” for it’s elegance and charm with a nose of irises and a palate of rasberries and cherries.
63. Shiraz – Sandford Estate - Victoria 2009 (Australia)
Astonishing concentration of fruit. Ripe blackberries and soft tannins combine delightfully. Aussie Shiraz at its best. An excellent estate.
64. Sancerre Rouge - Domaine Daulney - Loire 2008 (France)
This elegant Pinot Noir shows lovely strawberry aromas, with some black cherry charachter combined with hints of earthness and sprice from 6 months ageing in oak.
65. Pinot Noir - Trentham 2009 (Australia)
Stunning value Pinot Noir. This passionate Kiwi has all the class of a top Burgundy.
66. Chassagne Montrachet - Domain Blain Gagnard (France)
A higly regarded producer, very elegant yet bold satin texture, complex fruit, and good acidity with an extra burst on the finish.
67. Gevrey Chambertin "Vielle Vignes" - Maison Champy 2007 (France)
Established in Beaune almost 300 years ago. Champy utilises old vines to create sumptuous plum and cherry flavours with a silky finish.
68. Vosne Romanee Domaine David Duband 2001 (France)
Real quality wine with a well-defined bouquet, stylish, velvety depth of flavour with a lingering yet firm finish on the palate.
69. Pinot Noir – Cloudy Bay – Marlborough 2008 (New Zealand)
Only a tiny quantity of Pinot is produced by this world renowned estate. Beware once it’s gone it’s gone!.
70. Malbec Old Vines Blend - Monte Flores - Mendoza 2004 (Argentina)
This blend of 5 different varieties from the oldest parcels of vines of the property where the extended frowing season gives further complexity to the fruit.
71. Shiraz - Mischa - Wellington 2007 (South Africa)
Inky ruby colour, intense peppery nose and velvety spiced plum on the finish.
72. Château La Tour St Bonnet - Medoc 2007 (France)
The medoc offers some of the most aristocratic wine drinking in the world and this is no exception. A structured wine with great length and a smooth finish.
73. Shiraz - Hugo Wines - McLaren Flat 2006 (Australia)
Folds of smooth, rounded fruit, plum and berry, overlaying well combined tannins showing a distinct depth of flavour and complexity throughout. A great winery producing amazing wines. Shiraz lovers will not be dissapointed.
74. Rioja Reserva - Bodegas Vega 2006 (Spain)
Ages for 2 years in oak casks followed by a further 12 months in bottle. A superbly structured wine full of cherries, tobacco and spice. Recently voted top Rioja Reserva by the Spanish themselves.
75. Chateauneuf du Pape - Château St Roch 2008 (France)
The famous brunel family of Gardine creating a deep, rich concentrated wine with a fullly satisfying flavour of black fruits, spice and a mejestic finish.
77. Hannibal Bouchard Finlayson - Hermanus 2005 (South Africa)
Amazing blend of 6 varieties with red cherry, flowers and a whiff of truffle on the nose finishing with firm tannins and spicy oak flavours on the palate.
78. Château Valrose - Cuvee Alienor - St Estephe 2005 (France)
Names after the winemakers daughter, the wine is loaded with dark spicy fruit and polished by the judicious use of new oak. Full flavoured with a massive aftertaste.
79. Château Musar Gaston Hochar 2004 (Lebanon)
This infamous wine offers a rich blend of spice, cedar and rich red berry flavours.
81. Pesquera Crianza - Alejandro Fernandez - Riberal del Duero 2006 (Spain)
One of the most revered Spnish red wines. 100% Tempranillo which has been aged in American, Spanish and French barrels for 18 months to achieve optimum balance. Deeply flavoured with an impressive, tight structure.
82. Barolo - Manfredi - Piedmont 2008 (Italy)
Amazing taste-buster from Nebbiolo grapes giving a deep scented, full flavoured wine with a velvety and long lasting palate.
83. Concha Y Toro - Don Melchor Cabernet Sauvignon 2006 (Chile)
This is Concha Y Toro’s top wine and in recent vintages has become recognised on an international level as one of the best Cabernets and indeed one of the best wines in the world. Deep cherry red with pronounced ripe blackberry, blueberry and blackcurrant aromas melding with notes of fine chocolate and tobacco, full bodied with ripe tannins.
86. Choya Sake (Japan)
Japanese rice wine. Served warm.
Diet Coca Cola
Slimline Tonic Water
Bottle of Mineral Water (750ml) Sparkling or Still
Bailey Irish Cream
Lambs Navy Rum
Bombay Sapphire Gin
J Walker Black Label
Johnnie Walker Blue Label
Bowmore 25 Years Old
Tsing Tao Beer
C1. Louis Roederer – Brut Premier
C2. Taittinger Brut NV
C3. Pol Roger Brut Reserve 'White Foil' NV
C4. Veuve Clicquot Brut
C5. Bollinger Special Cuvee Brut
C6. Boizel Rose Brut NV
C7. Moet et Chandon Rose 2003
C8. Taittinger Brut Prestige Rose
C9. Gosset Grande Rose NV
C10. Veuve Clicquot Rose Reserve
C11. Laurent Perrier Rose
C12. Laurent Perrier Rose Magnum
C13. Dom Perignon 2000
C14. Krug Grande Cuvee Brut
C15. Louis Roederer Cristal 2002
C16. Krug Rose Brut
C17. Laurent Perrier Cuvee Alexandra Rose 1998
C18. Dom Perignon Rose 1996
C19. Louis Roederer Cristal Rose 2002
C20. Krug Clos de Mesnil 1998
C21. Prosecco D.O.C. Valdobbiadene - Astoria Lounge (Italy)
Crème de Menthe
Harveys Bristol Cream
Martell 3 Star
Remy Martin VSOP
Remy Martin XO
J20 (Orange & Passion Fruit)
J20 (Apple & Mango)
Louis XII Black Pearl
Vintage Port 1977
W6 2003 Barbaresco “Ad Altiora” – Michele Taliano (Italy)
W7 2006 Amarone della Valpolicella – Corte Adami (Italy)
W8 2004 "Reserve de la Comptesse" Chateau Pichon Lalande – Pauillac (France)
W9 1998 Hermitage “La Chapelle” Jaboulet (Rhone)
W10 2001 Nuits St Georges 1er Cru – Domaine des Clos (Burgundy)
W11 2000 Chateau Batailley - 5ieme Cru - Pauillac (France)
W12 2004 Cote Rotie “Les Becasses” – M Chaopoutier (Rhone)
W13 1997 Corton Grand Cru – Domaine Latour (Burgundy)
W14 2005 La Nieta Rioja - Vinedos de Paganos - Bodegas Eguren (Spain)
W15 2001 Clos De Vougeot Grand Cru Domaine Confurron (Burgundy)
W16 1999 Chateau Gruard Larose - 2ieme Cru - St Julien
W17 1996 Chateau Grand Puy Lacoste 5ieme Cru – Pauillac
W18 2005 Chateau Canon La Gaffeliere - St Emilion Grand Cru Classe
W20 2002 Clarendon Hills "Astralis" Shiraz (Australia)
W21 1997 Opus One – Rothschild/Mondavi (USA)
W22 2006 Penfolds Grange (Austrailia)
W23 2002 Chateau Lafite Rothschild – Pauillac (France)
W24 1983 Chateau Margaux (France)